Sunday, February 7, 2016

Learning Challenge: Deserted Island Books

1. The Bible: A necessity for me and also a book that I don't think I could ever study enough.

2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I am one of those people who has trouble reading the same book twice but Harry Potter never gets old to me.

3. Switch On Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf: This self-help book is revolutionary. I think it would be a valuable read for anyone. Dr. Leaf explains how you can make real changes by simply changing your mindset.

4. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller: A go-to book for me when I need some inspiration.

5. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson: A fascinating biography.

6. American Sniper by Chris Kyle: Although I normally wouldn't like a book about war, this book is very moving.

7. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo: Long and complex but such a beautiful book.

8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: I just love this book and also the movie.

9. The Giver by Lois Lowry: I am a sucker for sci fi or anything that can capture my imagination, and this book really sparks a lot of thought!

10. Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham: Just a very honest memoir that left me laughing out loud!
Books. Source: Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment