Monday, April 25, 2016

Growth Mindset Challenge

Almost weekly for this entire semester, I have dedicated time to a post about Growth Mindset. This is an opportunity that I have thoroughly enjoyed, especially as a strong advocate that we can change ourselves by changing our mind. Everything that I have read tells of just how incredibly malleable the human brain is. We have infinite potential to become whatever we want to become through our mind. Whatever you believe in or whatever method you use I believe can affect you in real ways whether it be through the music you listen to or through meditation. Even the Bible says through God and prayer, you can regenerate and renew your mind. This is similar to the practice of manifestation, which says that through repetition and concentration on a mantra or goal, you will eventually reach that goal or at least have a much better chance of reaching that goal. Anyway, I have been writing about Growth Mindset and although I have learned a ton, I never really understood what it was all about, so in one of my final Growth Mindset posts I thought it would be beneficial for both my readers and myself to include this very helpful diagram:

Growth Mindset. Source: GrowthMindsetMemes.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment