Thursday, February 25, 2016

Growth Mindset: Growth Beyond School

I am very interested in nutrition and fitness, which is one reason I am pursuing my Yoga Teacher Certification. Although it has become extremely difficult to make time for these two interests especially this semester as I am taking 18 hours. I hate it that I have to set aside my interests especially ones that are so beneficial to my health but there is only so much time in a day. I am already looking forward to this summer when I will (hopefully) have more "me" time to enhance my knowledge beyond school. Being in tune with my nutrition and fitness also allows me to be the best I can be! There is such a difference in my energy levels, attitude, and overall life when I can keep these in check.

Me Time Meme. Source: Meme Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment