Thursday, February 25, 2016

Learning Challenge: What Kind of Reader Are You?

I'm not sure how I feel about this but I am a neurotic reader. I love reading but I get bored of books very easily, which means that I usually read the beginning of books many times... It's just hard to find ones that really hold my attention for their entirety. If you would like to see a list of my favorite books that I may or may not have gotten through on my first try, see my post on the ten books I would bring with me to a deserted island.


Please share the kind of reader you are in my comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I am a polygamist reader! When I was younger (and had more free time -_- ) I would have as many as 10 books going at once. As soon as I would pick up a book and begin reading again, I would always get right back into the zone of that specific book, and never mix them up. Sadly, I have had the same two books going for almost a year now (but I am at least reading some of them!)
    Thank you for sharing this post, it was enlightening.

    ReplyDelete