Sunday, May 1, 2016

Learning by H.E.A.R.T.: Meditation

Headspace. Source: Headspace.

Research shows that one of the fastest ways to grow your attention span is to practice meditation, so I wasn't surprised to see an entire section of Learning by HEART's page on attention devoted to meditation and mindfulness. Recently, I downloaded an app called Headspace that guides its users through meditation. It starts out with shorts intervals of time and works up to extended periods of time. I haven't gotten to use it as much as I would like with school being so demanding but this summer I hope to become a meditation master! Headspace has excellent reviews and I have enjoyed it thus far so I would definitely recommend it.

Headspace calls itself a "gym for the mind." As you can see depicted below:

Headspace. Source: Headspace

No comments:

Post a Comment